Saturday 30 May 2015

Warmth Out of The Snow

It's cold in Sydney this time of year, and it warms my heart when I think of an open fire. Yes we have snow here but not in the city. I remember when we were together in front of an open fire. So warm, all curled up and snuggling with the girl I love. Her soft curves, our naked bodies, and the touch of our skin so soft to the touch, as the fire crackles. My face caressing her breasts, my lips kissing her skin as I slowly work my tongue across the valley that is her cleavage. Our hips intertwined and my moist pussy pressed up against her inner-thigh. As I caress every inch of her body, straddling her, my lips kissing her ever so softly moving slowly, as my hard nipples playfully stimulated as my breast move down her curvacious body.

Slowly I move, captured by the moment, the fire crackles, I can feel the heat on my ass cheeks as I rise. My lips find her mound, her pubic hair passes my lips. I can smell her. Gently use my hands to widen her thighs and move in finding the folds of her pussy. I just want to taste her, our sweet perfume mixed with her lovely scent fills my senses. I can't wait a moment longer with my lips against her pussy my face moistened by her juices, and my tongue searching the deeps for her pussy. Tasting all she has for me, continuing to tease and search, finding her clit, flicking at it with  my tongue, then with her sigh I know she's responding to me, wanting more.











































Slowly I move to straddle her, my pussy just above her mouth, I feel her breath she giggles playfully. Her hand holding my thigh, the other on my ass, expecting her to lick my pussy, but no she begins to gently massage my sphincter. Taking her fingers she moistens them with my own juices. As I get back to work on her, kissing and licking her, I feel her push two fingers without mercy firmly in my ass all the way to her knuckles. I moan with pleasure as she works me fingering me as if it was my pussy.









































Reaching for my handbag, searching till I find my vibrator, turn the knob at the back and it begins to hum away. Easily its slides all the way inside her and I work her, driving my tool in and our of her while rubbing her clit with my finger. I moan as she drives me wild fingering my little sphincter, so much I feel my own juices. I am so moist, finding it hard to control my own passion, arching my back and moving with every thrust of her hand. She increases the tempo faster and faster till I cannot take it anymore. Gripping her thigh with my hand. I moan loudly "oh yes" and feel myself shuddering as I orgasm knowing that I have gushed, sending my juices over her face.
























Smiles .... hugs, Love Bridgette



4 comments:

  1. warms the heart & other places, great pictures again, hot makes the snow melt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. giggles , well that is what is was suppose to do, wink :) thankies hugs

      Delete
  2. Melting snow... the slush mixed with your juices... yyyuuummmyyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with a sexy giggle Julie, and a smile and a wink.

      Delete