Tuesday 2 June 2015

Smoke, Camera, and the Scent of a Woman

In a world full of wonders we all find our way in the world, often I find myself with quick wardrobe changes, smiles, off with my damp white lace panties only to put some more on for another sexy shoot and have someone take them off in a fit of passion.

This girl finds she loves feeling sexy and looking gorgeous. I find what I do on Secondlife amazing, yes there are times of passion that only could be described as hot wild sex, there is more to this girl than sex, giggles don't get me wrong .. omg the smell of my own cum on panties excites me, but I am talking of beauty and glamor .

As you know I do some of my own photo shots myself, and you have seen some of them here, btw I hope you like them, please let me know if  you do. On Secondlife I also have an amazing photographer with a passion for what he does that I Model for. So with Luther Nestler's permission I am going to show you some of his amazing photographs of me as his Model.

























Luther Nestler has a profile here and has a weblink  where you can find more photos of me.

All photos on this post were taken by Luther Nestler, and used with written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment