Tuesday 30 June 2015

Busted Magazine Cover-Girl of the Month, July 2015

Hi everyone, I know I haven't posted anything recently, but I wanted to  just give you all a quick update. If you read my blog you may be aware that I've had a photo shoot with Busted Magazine and today I was told that I am Busted Magazine's cover-girl of the month for July, 2015. I am so happy, for me its like the best news I have had for a while. The reaction of my family and friends has been basically so proud. I would like to at first thank all the people at Busted Magazine, and my boss and friend, Luther Nestler , Beautiful Stars Studio ,and all the wonderful people in my life that have supported me, my lovely wife on Secondlife and Girlfriend and of course, my Girlfriends in RL , then my friends and family. Busted Magazine's Blog Busted Magazine


Smiles .... hugs, Love Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment