Friday 5 June 2015

Sneak-Peek

So wonderful to sit by the pool in the tropical garden at the Studio. The jazz on air and the ferns in the wind. Lost in the music I sit watching the sunset, thinking of my photo shoot tomorrow with the photographer. I got a message from Busted Magazine ~ Secondlife, that my shoot will be tomorrow. So excited that haven't been able concentrate on much else. Paperwork done, sexy lingerie, and beautiful clothes found in loveliest boutiques SL has to offer. Giggles so I though I'd give you a sneak-peak at me.



















I have got an idea for another photo shoot, but all you lovely people will have to wait.. but I do hope you like what have ....wink.

smiles.. Love Bridgette

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what's smoother, the model, the writing, or the Baileys irish cream. Good luck with the shoot.

    ReplyDelete