Friday 19 June 2015

Ecstasy in the Forest

My Girlfriend and I love to go for long drives in the forest. Finding some little out of the way place and have a cuddle, well ... a bit more , but who's complaining. A little soft music playing on the radio. I love the bush and rainforests are so beautiful. Getting out of the car the smell of her perfume and lovely surroundings. She had me presses up against the car, before we knew, our clothes were off , and down to our lingerie

We snuggle up on the warm bonnet of the car , I feel so safe in her arms. We  kiss, she looks in my eyes and giggles ...

"Get 'em  off girl !" 

With her arms around me, she kisses my neck and shoulders. I turn my head and we kiss so passionately. Moving forward I feel her breath on my breasts , her touch caressing, and her full lips on my nipple. I sigh a soft moan of relief.


Sliding forward , Barbie's hand on the button of glove-box , "Click". I smile ... her anal strap-on.

 A playful laugh , "but sweetheart I forgot the lube."

She knows I like it rough, no sooner had she done the strap up, she pinned me to the seat from behind.

"I know what you want Bridgette!"

She drove the shaft with one firm push all the way in my ass, and squeal but not in pain , but playfully

"Come on love, fuck my dirty ass!"

Gripping my arms from behind she pounds my ass, my juices dribble down  my inner thighs.



















I can't take it anymore , her perfume, her firm grip on my arms, she keeps pounding my ass. In an instant I explode, shuddering, gushing , sending own juices onto the leather upholstery.



















She holds me in my ecstasy , supporting me while in orgasm.  Exhausted my lover lets go of me, and then I turning to kiss her full red lips.

She stops smiling "you're not done yet, sweetie!  I can't take it home in my glove-box like that, clean it!"









Standing in front of me slowly I work the shaft cleaning, until it is complete down my throat. One hand holding her thigh , the other under the strap between her thighs fingering her , working her firm clit.

I look up, " I guess i have to clean you up too" realizing she'd cum.



Smiles .... hugs, Love Bridgette


1 comment:

  1. A sylvan idyll, as they said a couple of centuries ago. Gorgeous illustrations. Far from the maddening crowd, with the one you love. Hot chicks - hot wheels - in the cool forest.

    ReplyDelete